All-area assault VA, moving out!From the popular 90's fighting game "Cyberbots: Full Metal Madness" comes a MODEROID plastic model of the VA unit B-Riot! The plastic model kit was created in collaboration with Sentinel, the creators of RIOBOT B-Riot! The plastic model features articulated joints, a shield gun, a back-mounted vulcan cannon and interchangeable hand parts. It's left rocket arm can also be extended, and its fingers are articulated! By changing out the left and right arm parts, you can recreate both its 1P and 2P appearances. The model is primarily made of ABS plastic. The model features runners separated by color and pre-painted face parts, making it easy to recreate the mecha from the game with a simple assembly.
Heroic style and combination! A new Dynazenon plastic model!From the anime series "SSSS.DYNAZENON" comes a plastic model of Dynazenon!
- 165mm in height. Assemblable kit.
- Recreated based on its appearance from the SSSS.DYNAZENON anime series heroic animation scenes.
- Combination of the four mecha can be recreated (with the use of interchangeable parts).
- Dyna Soldier can be combined with the other three mecha (with the use of interchangeable parts). [li]Can be changed from Dynazenon form to Dyna Rex form.
- Full Burst Mode can be recreated.
- Dyna Soldier can be converted into the Dynamic Cannon (with the use of interchangeable parts).
- Dyna Saber has been recreated with the use of translucent parts.
- Kit is split into 7 different runner colors (red, white, black, gray, gold, navy and clear green) and pre-painted parts, making it easy to recreate the mecha from the series with a simple assembly.
- Package art features a special illustration by SSSS.DYNAZENON Heroic Animation Chief Hiroki Mutaguchi.